Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The First Day Back to Work

Teachers eat A LOT!!!  It is the first day of teacher meetings.  What do I walk into?  A buffet of bacon...... wait a minute.  I was all ready to tell you about this huge buffet of food and I just realized that I didn't even really look at it!!!  I mean, I know it was there but I didn't even look!!!  I know bacon was on it because someone said it was.  The only thing that I noticed was the big bowl of fruit.  It had cut up cantaloupe, honey dew, grapes and strawberries.  I know exactly what fruit was in the bowl but not even a clue what was on the buffet.  AWESOME!!!!!!  In the past, I would have sat there and obsessed about that DAMN buffet.  Resentful that I was "depriving" myself!!  This is huge.  I want to be this way forever.  Now that I think about it, I went out to eat with friends last week and just drank water.  They ordered their food and ate and I was completely fine just drinking water.  If I am delusional, I want to stay that way.  If I am kidding myself, I want to keep that wool over my eyes. Because this feels great!!!!

Tonight I am going on another bike ride with the family.  So excited to breath hard and break a sweat!!  I had to take a couple of days off, due to a situation with my rear end and the seat.  Those seats are not made for people of my girth!!  That my friends is an understatement!!!   Wish me luck!!

My friend that started the juice has been keeping me updated via text.  She loved the cantaloupe juice and is getting into the mean green juice.  I am so excited for her.  Her head is in a good place.  It is nice to have someone else to take this journey with. 

Well I'm off!  Going to the bike shop to check and see if they have something similar to a recliner to use as a bike seat!!!  Lol!!  Wouldn't that be awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment