Thursday, August 18, 2011

What a day!!

All day in meetings!!  I was productive and dialed in.  And now it is time for bed!!!  A little after 10pm!!!  I am accustomed to burning the midnight oil.  It feels good to be getting on a "normal" persons schedule. 

People asked about the juice all day today.  When I told them a little about it, the number one question was "Is that enough protein?"  To funny!  Yes!!! 

Today was the second time juicing for both myself and my friend.  Wow!!  That is a lot of produce!!  I am going to have to fill the fridge every three or four days!!  I love it though!!  So much fun!!  I love juicing.  It's like creating a piece of art.  Tomorrow I am juicing peaches and watermelon.  I want something different for my green juice.  I need to change that taste up.  I am getting bored with it.  Maybe I will make the savory gaspacho juice.  Cilantro, tomato, celery, cucumber, red onion, garlic, jalepeno, carrot, and a handful of 2 or 3 different greens.  Yum!!!!

This day 5 of body brushing!!  I highly recomend it.  The before and after of my skin is AMAZING!!!  My skin is so soft and smooth!!  That is not the only benefit of body brushing.  It activates the glands and detoxes your skin.  Makes sense to detox the biggest organ on the body.  After I get done brushing I shower off all the dry skin and rub organic coconut oil all over my skin.  Feels so good!!!  Check out the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoTBP_WJy9E


Tomorrow evening I am checking out a local Organic Farmers Market.  I hope it is worth the drive.  Wish me luck!! 

Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment