Sunday, August 21, 2011

My trip to the ER

Well.... I had a fever yesterday. Along with the the fever came body aches and chills. I still think it was just he flu however today i noticed an ominous red line that had travelled up my shin. My aunt is sure it is blood poisoning. So, being a child of the 20th century, I confirmed it with "ask a nurse." Which brings me to the present, sitting on a hospital bed in the ER. I have all these thoughts running through my head. If I have to go on IV antibiotics will it ruin all the progress that I have made detoxing? However, if I don't, will I lose my leg? How far do I go with natural healing? When do I let the doctors take over? What will my "crystal waving friends" think? But, I drank my juice and here I sit in the ER!! And, I am missing movie day with my friend!!! Dammit!!!

I would like to mention that even with the fever and the leg pain, I have not been temped to step away from the juice. Quite the contrary. I was even more determined to be steadfast!!! I know for a fact that I wouldn't have recovered nearly as fast from the fever etc. if I had not been juicing. I am truly reaping the benefits of all the healthy nutrients that I am getting for the super foods!!! I've lost 60pds in 28 days and my blood pressure was 149/88. Just 2 months ago it was much higher and I was on medication!!!! Well, I better go. More poking and prodding to be done. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment