Friday, August 19, 2011

Old Urges and New Experiences!!


Wow!!  What a great day.  After a great nights sleep, I woke and was ready to take on the day.  I lost another 5pds, that is 60pds in 26 days!!!!!  I made a new favorite juice.  Celery, spinach, cucumber, tomato, carrot, cilantro, jalepeno, red onion and garlic.  It's like a green V8.  Then cleaned my kitchen top to bottom.  cleared out cabinets and pitched tons of stuff.  Found some things I have been looking for!!  Cleaned the bathroom.  Dusted and vaccumed!!  Wow!!  It has been a long time since I went crazy cleaning!! 

When I got dressed today, I didn't have to stretch my shirt out before I put it on!!!  And it's loose!!!!!  I went down another belt loop!!!  Another few pounds and I will be in the next size down shirt!!  AWESOME!!!

I got a call from a friend inviting me to see "The Change Up."  So I hopped in the car, pulled out the drive and ....... nothing.  I turned off the engine and started again went a few yards and again I lost power.  So I called my friend with the unfortunate news.  Hung up and tried the engine again!!  The car desides its going to be just fine so I text my friend to save a seat.  I get to the theater and am scanning the room.  She is nowhere to be found.  I text her.  You guessed it, I'm at the wrong theater!!!!  Oh well, I tried!!! I can't remember the last time I went to a movie alone.  I was fine with it.  Granted, I would have preferred to see the movie with my friend.  

After the movie I went to my friends house to hang on the deck.  This was a hard decision for me.  I have been avoiding the deck.  I always said, that if I had a deck I would be drunk all the time.  Well, that didn't stop me.  There is something about a deck that causes me to let loose.   Anyway, one of my friends was drinking beer and they both were smoking.  Surprisingly enough it wasn't the drinking that got me.  I had my virgin bloody mary(juice) and water.  It was the cigarettes.  I was craving a cigarette!!!  That is so unlike me.  I know if I had actually had one, I wouldn't have even enjoyed it, however this wierd craving was there.  I dismissed the thought rather quickly.  I can't imagine inhaling those poisons into this cleansed body.  Anyway, I had a great, relaxing time hanging out with people that I love.  We talked a mile a minute like always.  I know that I can handle it now.  It feels good to know that I have the strength to face the hard stuff.

I am excited and nervous about tomorrow!!  I am getting a deep tissue massage.  This is the first time I have ever had any sort of massage!!!  I am nervous about getting ticklish and I am super worried about stripping down.  I am also worried about the table collapsing while I am on it!!  At 425pds, I have to worry about that stuff.  I can't wait til that is not a factor anymore.  I will let you know how everything goes.  I am sure there will be a funny story or two.  I just hope there are no mortifying stories!!! 

Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment